₪Tec de Monterrey₪ Campus Puebla

₪TECstudents BLUEapples' SHow₪

Do you like our blog?

₪Future plans₪

1.- What is your name?
My name is Rafael Sorcia R.
2.- What is your major?
My major is LCDE, Business Creation and Development.
3.- Are you going to do some internship about your licentiateship?
Yes I want to do a kind of internship but I don´t know where, and when.
After my graduation I want to start with my own business something I love, I don´t know yet.
4.- What would you like to do when you graduate?
I would like to get married... …with my business.
5.- Will you ask for a loan to open your company?
Yes I guess that every body except by some magnates, needs a loan in order to open a business.
6.- Will you be bored of the subjects in a few semesters?
This is my sixth semester, and I´ve never got it from my subjects only from some teachers.
7.- Where would you like to open your company?
In Mexico.
8.- Do you plan to get a partner?
I don´t want to , but I think are essential.
9.- How big will your company be?
So big that will be able to run without me.
10.- Are you going to do your business plan?
I must do it, but is complicated, takes many weeks, or many lifes.
11.- What is your business going to be about?
It is a secret, nobody knows it , not even me.
12.- Are you going to buy a building to establish the company?
I don´t have enough money, but I want to buy an office.
13.- Are you going to do some research about your product/service?
No, everything is about feelings.
14.- How much are you going to invest?
I don´t know, but everything some how, results as you want, I think that passion is more necessary than money, money flows every where, but passion grows in yourself.
2 Responses
  1. Maggie Tbn Says:

    hahaha sorxyyy!!! I love this interview is very fun!!! I enjoyed the way that it happened, because it was on line! :P thank you so much my little entrepreneur you know that I hope the best for you and your business!! haha see you soon!


  2. Anónimo Says:

    wow hace casi un año...como pasa el tiempo :( cuando me querías :) uff suspiro...


Publicar un comentario