₪Tec de Monterrey₪ Campus Puebla

₪TECstudents BLUEapples' SHow₪

Do you like our blog?

₪Lifestyle₪

1.-What’s your name?
Karen Angelica Baez Chavez.
2.-Do you have a Nick name? what do your friends call you?
Yes I have, Chavis.
3.-How old are you?
I´m 19 years old.
4.-What are you majoring in? What’s your major? How do you like it?
LRI International Relations, I like because is very important create good conditions and equality for the people.
5-Where are you from? What’s your hometown?
I´m from Tlaxcala, Tlaxcala.
6.-Do you lead a healthy life? Why?
Yes, because I eat vegetables and fruits every day and I do exercise every day.
7.-Do you ever do exercise? How often?
Yes, every day I training basket ball.
8.-Do you like eating junk food?
Yes, once or twice every three days in the shape of dessert.
9.-What’s your favorite kind of food?
Mexican food.
10.-Do you get enough sleep?
Yes, I do.
11.-How many hours of sleep do you get every night?
I sleep 8 hours.
12.-Do you get stressed out easily?
Not really.
13.-What do you do when you feel stressed out to relax?
I play basket ball.
14.-Do you have any bad habits?
Not that I known.
15.-Do you smoke? How many cigarettes a day?
Not I don´t smoke.
16.-What do you do in your free time?
Spend time whit my friends, chat online and play basket ball.
17.-Do you often hang out with your friends? What are your favorite hang outs?
Yes I like go to the night clubs.
18.-Do you enjoy spending time with your family?
Yes, I love stay whit my family on weekends.
19.-Do you enjoy reading?
Not really.
20.-How many hours do you devote to studying?
One or two hours a day.
0 Responses

Publicar un comentario