₪Tec de Monterrey₪ Campus Puebla

₪TECstudents BLUEapples' SHow₪

Do you like our blog?

₪Lifestyle₪

1.-What’s your name?
Cuauhtémoc Hernandez Garcia.
2.-Do you have a Nick name? what do your friends call you?
No, I don´t have any nick name.
3.-How old are you?
I´m 18 years old.
4.-What are you majoring in? What’s your major? How do you like it?
IMA Engineer Administration, because I like machines and enterprises.
5.-Where are you from? What’s your hometown?
I´m from Atlixco, Puebla.
6.-Do you lead a healthy life? Why?
Not really, I like junk food jajaja.
7.-Do you ever do exercise? How often?
Yes, twice or three times a month.
8.-What’s your favorite kind of food?
The seafood.
9.-Do you get enough sleep?
Not really.
10.-How many hours of sleep do you get every night?
I sleep six hours.
11.-Do you get stressed out easily?
Yes, commonly.
12.-What do you do when you feel stressed out to relax?
I play chess.
13.-Do you smoke? How many cigarettes a day?
No, I don´t smoke.
14.-What do you do in your free time?
I study and I play chess.
15.-Do you have any hobbie?
Play chess.
16.-Do you often hang out with your friends? What are your favorite hang outs?
Yes, I go to the movies.
17.-Do you enjoy spending time with your family?
Yes, I like play chess whit my father.
18.-Do you enjoy reading?
Yes, about engineer.
19.-How many hours do you devote to studying?
Three or four hours a day.
20.-Are you taking any extra course? How do you like it?
Yes, English classes.
2 Responses
  1. Will.i.am Says:

    hello!!!! my friends we love the romantic style on the world
    YMCA Tararara(8)
    we think that you should change your blog's backgrownd style cause is the same!!!!

    bye bye see U !!!
    macho's men power!!!


  2. Maggie Tbn Says:

    hahaha!! machos men us? well, we had changed the background! but I need to say that now.. you!! don´t have the background that you had before on your blog!! so !! next! :P see you boys!


Publicar un comentario